Wednesday, November 03, 2010

(Just when I wanted to finally type something, my dear boss appeared from whereever he is)

I didnt bring my laptop back for my project assignment. That means for the next few days or maybe a week, I gona be seen busy mugging like a bitch. :(< sad shit.

Jerrome will be enlisting in about 4 days(in exact) I dont know how should I be feeling..... I guess I am... alright now just that I know still, it wont be easy for me to handle when it really strike. Cuz I'm quite involved in him though we dont meet every single day but still, its been 5 years many months, we were really close I should say. So having to leave me for a few weeks actually to me hurts but I guess ultimately it is a very good thing cuz he finally gona become a man. :)

I guess I gona be busy burying myself with whats not, projects, studying for exams, and.... what, meeting up with friends lor!:)> hahaha.

Anyway we went zoo again, the last visit was 2 years ago.. this time round we went with Sheldon & his Girlfriend, after that we'd sakura.. shall load soOoOoOoN.

back to work liao, goodbye!:D

No comments: